1-Day Zazen Meditation, Soy Sauce
& Sake Brewery Tour
Best season: Spring ~ Autumn
This area, which is called Nishitama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. It's a part of a national park.
In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour (Train and chartered vehicle)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station
East Exit next to KOBAN (Police Box) at 8:00am
*We go to the local station by train.
Return Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 6:00pm(approx.)
*We come back to the JR Shinjuku station by train.
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- JPY ¥ 35,000 (4 or more travelers)
- JPY ¥ 43,000 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 58,000 (2 travelers)
Tour Code : S1042