1-Day Cycling, Foot Bathing
& Sake Brewery Tour
Best season: Spring ~ Autumn
This area, which is called Nishitama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. It's a part of a national park.
In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
1. Cycling along the Akigawa Gorge
Rent a bike and depart for an adventurous cycling in the mountain side of Tokyo.
River runs through this area and it's a sources of environmental sustainability around here. Enjoy seeing beautiful scenery of a stream.
We will visit the Koutokuji Temple, the restaurant and the hot spring before going to a sake brewery.
2. Koutokuji Temple
This historic temple, founded in 1373, is standing in a quiet area with a thatch roofed entrance gate covered with moss.
There are gigantic Ginkgo trees. So you can enjoy the beautiful view of changing color of leaves in autumn.
3. Lunch at Local Restaurant
The restaurant offers homemade vegetables on a big plate with beautiful decoration. They also serve very local sake brand Kisho.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
4. Bath Foot in Hot Spring
Awarded one of the best hot springs, "Seotonoyu" hot spring is good for your skin as it contains highly alkaline.
Bathing foot in a hot spring gets your whole body warm without taking all your clothes off by promoting blood circulation. There are many nerves in foot as known as a second heart, so you can also expect relaxing and detoxification effects.
5. Tour the Sake Brewery
Established in 1863, Ishikawa Sake Brewery is a distinguished sake maker, brewing craft beer, too. Take a brewery tour and have some samplings.
*We will visit other sake breweries when this brewery is not available.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour (Train, bike & chartered vehicle)
- Admission fees
- Travel Insurance
Departure Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station
East Exit next to KOBAN (Police Box) at 9:00am
*We go to the local station by train.
Return Point & Time
- JR Shinjuku Station at 5:30pm(approx.)
*We come back to the JR Shinjuku station by train.
- If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.
- JPY ¥ 25,000 (4 or more travelers)
- JPY ¥ 29,000 (3 travelers)
- JPY ¥ 39,000 (2 travelers)
Tour Code : S1040